If we make significant or material changes to the way we collect, use or share your data, we will notify you at least 30 days before the changes take effect. We will do so by email or prominent notice within the Services. If you object to a change, you may stop using the Services.
What information do we collect about you?
The data we gather depends on the context. Overall, this is information about you that personally identifies you – either on its own or in combination with other information.
A. Trough the service, the information we collect
1. Information You Give Us
- We collect your email, by signing up the newsletter, and email;
- When you participate in contests and other communications through receiving the Services or give us the required information your name, your email;
- We collect your information when you contact customer service when necessary;
- We collect your information when you take a reader survey online or offline to collect information;
2. Information Automatically Collected.
With tracking technologies on your browser or device:
Like other services, our service also uses tracking technology. These technologies include scripts and tags, web beacons, cookies, and beyond. They help us to improve service and more easy to monitor the traffic and relevant for your use.
We track and store data specifically through our site about how you visit and use the Services. Among the items, we have logged
- MAC address
- Your computer type
- Your IP address
- Your location
- Your operating system details
- Your device details
- Your browser version
- Your browser language
- Your internet service details
- The URLs of any pages you visit on our Site
- Device identifiers
- Advertising identifiers
- Search term
- Additional “traffic data” such as access times, anonymous visitor IDs, traffic channels, traffic sources, access dates, access times, session identification numbers and website addresses;
B. Information collected from other sources.
Social media and third party services:
We get information from you when you interact with posts on our pages, emails, groups, accounts, or social media platforms. These include aggregate data (e.g., age, gender, and location) of our followers, engagement data (e.g., “likes,” comments, shares, reposts, and clicks), and awareness data (e.g., number of impressions and reach) Public profile of users.
We always take the necessary steps to improve our services. To perform this change we sometimes need to collect new information. If any significant changes are made to the collection of this information, we will notify it as described above.
What do we do with the data we collect?
We generally use your information to properly you can use and navigate the Services, such as:
- Make the service accessible to you;
- Providing customer service;
- Sending newsletters and emails
- Optimize or improve our services, and operations
- Sending service communications (e.g., changes to our policies);
- Manage access to your account and communicate you
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, suggestions or complaints
We analyze service user statistics and marketing. We also highlight articles you may be interested in based on usage data that we believe you may find interesting, we also show you promotions, products, or services.
Any information you publish on your content is public, including the name of the screen you choose and the photos you upload.
We develop and analyze products and services.
We analyze our user purchasing and usage behavior data; it helps us make business and marketing decisions.
For example, our analysis allows us to estimate choices for products and services. It helps us determine if our marketing is successful. It also shows us the features of our users that we occasionally share with advertisers.
We combine (or de-identify) personal information in larger searches.
Sometimes we combine or de-identify information so that it no longer recognizes you under applicable law. It helps us better understand and represent our users, such as when we measure ad performance statistics or compile survey results. Unless applicable law says otherwise, we may use and disclose this aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose…
With whom do we share the information we collect?
- With service providers. We share the information we collect from you with service providers as defined above to provide support services or perform marketing, analysis and customer service operations on our behalf. We sometimes allow them to use aggregated or de-identifying information for other purposes, following applicable law.
- With the other third parties. There is a situation when we share your information with third parties outside of our service providers. We will never share your email address with this third party without your consent, except for the encrypted form involved in the matched advertising process described above.
- We also share information about our sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions to attendees on services with promotional sponsors. In this case, we are pleased to inform you to provide us information.
- If the law requires us to do so, we may store or share personal information. We may retain or share personal information if we believe it will be necessary:
- Comply with the law or legal process;
- Protect our rights and property;
- Protect against abuse or unauthorized use of the Service;
- Cooperate with government authorities, which may be outside your country of residence.
- We share information with third parties to help people determine how they use the service so that we can improve our services and develop new product offerings.
How Do You Protect My Information?
We protect your personal information with a series of organizational, technical, and physical protections – but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer safe, let us know immediately.
If you do not want to receive any email or newsletter from us, you can get it right by following the unsubscribe instructions. You can also send us a request to twinbedwithstorage.com
We will comply with your request (s) as soon as possible. It does not release your request, will not prevent you from sending the necessary marketing notices.
Links from the Smart Budget to Other Third Party Websites:
This site is not designed or intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We will delete the personal data if we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13, any such information.
Surveys and Quizzes:
Our legal basis:
In some jurisdictions, such as the European Union and the European Economic Area, we only collect, use, or share information about you when we have a valid reason. This is called the “legal basis.” Specifically, it is one or more of the following:
- You consent to the collection of your personal information provided to us
- The performance we are executing the contract with you
- Compliance with any legal obligation that we are subject to or
- The legitimate interest of a third party or your heirs. “Legal interest” is a technical term under international law, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. This means that you have good reasons for processing your personal information, and we take steps to minimize the impact on your privacy rights and interests. The “Legitimate interest” also refers to how you can reasonably expect and use the minimum amount of confidentiality.
We have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing personal information, for example:
- to ensure that our network and data are secure;
- to conduct and administer the administration generally within The Smart Budget;
- to prevent fraud; And
- To manage our marketing activities.
How to Contact Us:
If you have questions about this policy or our privacy practices, you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org